Recruitment Days – for permanent/temporary positions, we will:
- Advertise all your long term positions.
- Shortlist suitable candidates for each position and write CV’s.
- Complete a DBS which will be registered to the update service for ease of transferability.
- Obtain 5 year work references for each candidate.
- Arrange an Introduction day where you will see all candidates at 15 minute intervals held over 1 or 2 todays depending on the number of applications.
- Arrange for short listed candidate to spend a day in your school free of charge.
- Success candidates can be taken on our 10 week temp to perm and appointed FREE of charge after the completion of 10 weeks supply.
What else do we offer?
- We NEVER charge introductions fees and offer a 10 week temp to perm which starts from the first day our supply step into your school, we only require 1 weeks’ notice should you wish to appoint our staff full time after the completion of 10 weeks.
- Schools that use Teach Lincs exclusively for supply are given access to the training from Andrew Whitehouse FREE to all your permanent staff. Usually priced at £20 per person plus VAT.
- Schools that use Teach Lincs exclusively for supply are given discounts of 20% on courses such as Makaton from Rachel Downs and courses from Fortis Therapy (Anxiety, self-harm etc.), these are usually priced at £30 per person plus VAT.
- We only recruit and supply to alternative provisions or special needs schools and all supply staff have access to all Teach Lincs training FREE in order to add to their professional development, also ensuring we are only providing the very best staff. (This isn’t a 100% guaranteed as I know not all people fit into every school setting).
How do we clear our Teachers and Support Staff?
- 5 Year work References obtained
- CV gaps complete back to the age of 20
- QTS Confirmed by The Teaching Regulations Agency for all qualified Teachers
- ID and Right to work obtained and checked
- DBS complete by Teach Lincs should candidate not have a DBS on the Update Service
- Updated DBS checked after interview and once per year thereafter
- Child Disqualification completed
- All original Qualifications seen
- Interview Questions asked and completed at Interview
- All candidates interviewed face to face
- Medical History Checked and assessed
Working together to make a difference…